1. Date of occurrence of the event: 2024/04/23
  3. Relationship to the Company (please enter ”head office” or ”subsidiaries”): head office
  4. Reciprocal shareholding ratios: N.A.
  5. Cause of occurrence: Announcement of matters related to cash capital increase and issuance of new shares before IPO.
  6. Countermeasures: None.
  7. Any other matters that need to be specified(the information disclosure also meets the requirements of Article 7, subparagraph 9 of the Securities and Exchange Act Enforcement Rules, which brings forth a significant impact on shareholders rights or the price of the securities on public companies.):
    (1) For IPO purpose, the company increased cash capital by NT$58,000,000 and issued 5,800,000 ordinary shares, par value NT$10 per share. The IPO is approved by the Taiwan Stock Exchange Co., Ltd. on March 28th, 2024, which approved Certificate No. is 1131801182.
    (2) In addition to retaining 10% of IPO new shares, 580,000 shares, for employee subscription, the remaining 90%, 5,220,000 shares, will be issued in accordance with Article 28-1 of the Securities and Exchange Act and the resolution of the company’s shareholders’ regular meeting on June 7, 2023, which approved the original shareholders give up their preemptive subscription rights for IPO,which is not subject to the Company Act No 267, which original shareholders have prior subscription right.The chairman is authorized to contact a specific person to subscribe insufficient subscription shares that the employees and shareholders have given up. The process will be abided by ”Taiwan Securities Association Rules Governing Underwriting and Resale of Securities by Securities Firms”.
    (3) The IPO price will be conducted through competitive bidding and public subscription.The minimum underwriting price for the auction is based on the consecutive sucessful simple arithmetic average trading price of 30 business days before submitting the bidding and auction agreement to the Securities Association of the Republic of China, which price is after deducting stock and cash dividends (or capital reduction ex-rights), which 70% of average trading price is upper limit. Based on above rule, the bidding auction base price is NT$20 per share, and the bidder with the highest bid price will be given priority. Each winning bidder shall subscribe based on the winning bid price; the public subscription and underwriting price shall be based on the price and quantity of each winning bid.The weighted average price is based on the price and quantity of each winning bid and the upper issuance price per share is calculated based on 1.2 times of the lowest underwriting price. The shares were issued at a premium of NT$24 per share.
    (4) The purpose for capital injection: Repay bank borrowings and enrich working capital.
    (5) The payment period for the new shares subscription:
    1. Bidding auction period: 2024/04/18~2024/04/22
    2. Public subscription period: 2024/04/26~2024/04/30
    3. Employee stock subscription period: 2024/04/26~2024/04/30
    4. Bidding auction payment deduction date: 2024/04/30
    5. Public subscription payment deduction date: 2024/05/02
    6. Specified person’s subscription payment date: 2024/05/02~2024/05/03
    7. Capital increase base date:2024/05/07
    (6) The rights and obligations of the new shares issued under this cash capital increase are the same as those of the originally issued shares.


Similar Posts